Career plans don’t always go exactly to plan. With a strong vision for where you want to be and a stepped out plan on how to get there, you may be presented with unexpected obstacles you need to overcome in order to keep on track.
This week we bring you articles on creating a healthy feedback culture for your designers, applying design thinking to an evolving business, the history of one user interface design element, tools for data visualization, and teaching computers to recognize outdoor scenes in photographs.
We see it time and time again. Articles and blog posts that talk about ways to build ‘online authority’. Mostly, there’s nothing inherently wrong with the articles; indeed they often - well, the ones I read anyway - usually contain solid insights, tips and advice and are well worth the read. But the thing that sticks ...
We are very pleased to announce the launch of a new online course from Aquent Gymnasium. UX Fundamentals will teach web designers and front-end developers the basic principles of user experience design.
Infographics, Recruiting Designers, Wireframing, and Fonts for Everything: What We’re Reading 8.08.2014
This week we bring you articles on creating great infographics, recruiting designers, pen-and-paper wireframes, alternate font systems for writing code, and Google's work creating a font for every language on Earth.
- Using contract & temp-to-perm opportunities as part of your...
- Feedback Culture, Design Thinking, UI History, and Data ...
- Online Vs Offline: Which is more important in building your...
- UX Fundamentals: A New Course from Aquent Gymnasium
- Infographics, Recruiting Designers, Wireframing, and Fonts ...
LOOKING TO HIRE?
Aquent specialises in freelance and contract, digital creative and marketing talent.
Please ﬁll out this short form and an Aquent Agent will contact you about your hiring needs.
Looking for work? Search Jobs
Search the Blog
- 12/08Aquent Gymnasium Launches New Course on UX Fundamentals
- 07/07Shadow apps: Turning SaaS risk into CIO strategy