$40.00-43.00 per hour
SEO & Content Marketing Coordinator
12-month initial contract.
Our client has consistently ranked among Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For,” and is known for being an innovator for over 3 decades. This role will coordinate the international SEO and Content Strategy and execution through partnership with internal, local and global stakeholders as well as agency partners to create and deliver the SEO and content plan.
- Coordinate RoW SEO & web content marketing with key success metrics being growth of organic traffic and content and technical deliverables
- Strong collaboration with external vendors / Agency partners to understand organic opportunity through analysis and execute a plan to efficiently increase organic search prospect traffic growth.
- Support the prioritisation, development and implementation of new content & content changes as per the SEO Strategy, including publishing & optimising content. Support digital marketing strategy covering SEO, Content marketing to drive customer growth & revenue.
- Work closely with Paid Media, Social and PR teams and internal & external Design teams to improve our Owned and Earned presence.
- Continually improve technical SEO, on-page website SEO optimization to drive organic traffic and conversions
- Collaborate with external partners for organic traffic growth.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of SEO & Content Marketing experience.
- Well versed in using Google Search Console, Google Analytics and other SEO tools like SEOClarity/ Ahrefs/ Semrush or others
- Experience using web analytics tools (esp. Adobe Analytics) to identify improvement areas and to measure test results
- Strong team player with a client partnership mindset.
- Proficiency in project management tools and SEO analytics.
- Customer-focused and passionate about delighting customers.
- Understanding of UX concepts and web analytics.
- Experience in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment.
Email: [email protected]
Fuel the success of small businesses and start-ups across Australia. Give them elegant, intuitive web, mobile and cloud innovation that helps them do more, create more and be more. With over five million customers, our QuickBooks brand is already the world’s leading cloud accounting solution. And here in Australia we’re a fast-growing start-up. One that’s supported by a Fortune 500 US tech firm globally ranked as a great place to work. Join us and you’ll help shape how we grow and what we do. Thrive on our energy and entrepreneurial spirit. And collaborate with enthusiastic, creative problem-solvers who are proud of the difference they make. In the process, you’ll do the best work of your life. It’s work that has real purpose too: improving people’s financial lives so profoundly, they can’t imagine going back to the old way.