We would like to share some exciting news that will positively impact all the services we can provide to our Talent and Clients from now on.
First, a significant change
To simplify our services and provide more clarity for our Talent and Clients in Australia, we have merged the expertise of Firebrand (permanent recruitment) and Vitamin T (agency recruitment) into our Aquent brand.
Video announcement from our Aquent Australia Managing Director, Alex Kenning
Globally and locally, Aquent has evolved to be much more than a recruitment business. Helping people and organisations grow and succeed is central to everything we do, and recruitment is just one of the services we offer.
Our full service offerings:
- Recruiting Services - We source the very best contract and freelance, temp-to-perm and permanent Talent
- Managed Talent Services - Through Digital Solutions, we create teams to execute our clients’ digital projects and products, and through Aquent Studios, we build and manage fully outsourced digital and creative studios
- Workforce Services - We offer Payroll Solutions and enable our clients to offer a custom benefits package to their entire extended workforce of contingent Talent through Square Deal
- Project Management - We can provide our customers with an outstanding project management platform designed for in-house creative and marketing teams called Robohead
- Professional Development - Through Gymnasium, we offer free, online learning to everyone to improve their digital skills, as well as free educational events and activations. Through Team Readiness, our enterprise platform, our clients can access over 400 courses to upskill their entire workforce
Here’s a short overview of our areas of expertise for all the services above:
- UX, CX & Service Design
- Creative & Design
- Development & Production
- Marketing & Communications
- Data & Analytics
- Cyber Security
Please do get in touch with us if you’d like to know more about how we can help you find work you love or help your organisation with your ongoing and future workforce needs.