I have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the marketing team of a well-known shopping centre, based in Melbourne's South-Eastern Suburbs, on a 6 month freelance contract, to start ASAP!
- You will report into the centre's Marketing Manager, and will be focused on their digital and social engagement, covering both the strategy and the hands-on implementation.
- You will be working across Facebook, Instagram, website and eDMs.
- You must also be a strong copywriter, as you will be writing a lot of the content.
- The analytics piece would be a nice to have but not a necessity as they do have a specific team for this.
- There will also be lots of property/retail centre BAU, e.g. launches, working with retailers at the centres etc.
- Please note, this is a full-time 5 days per week role to start ASAP.
To apply, please send through your CV.