This is an opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Manager to take ownership of the website for a top tier financial institution. Due to an internal team restructure this role will now be based in Sydney as new head count. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business ensuring every individual & team you liaise with feels enabled. You will report into the Head of Brand & Marketing and have all the support you need to get up to speed, achieve success and take the next step in your career within Digital Product Management.
You will be responsible for aligning the business needs of multiple business units into the overarching strategy. As such it is vital that you are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to engage stakeholders with varying priorities. Key skills / experience required:
- Lead the development of website functionality and systems integration
- Be SME for site improvement and advise on best practice
- Oversee usability testing to inform product development and strategy
- Act as conduit between Marketing & Tech teams ensuring everyone feels heard
- Align business requirements with technical capabilities
- A solid understanding across UX, data processes, SEO/SEM and all associated reporting/analytics
To have a positive impact in this role you must have a proven track record in managing large enterprise websites with multiple portals, microsites and landing pages etc…Experience working on system migration projects and/or digital transformation projects will really make you stand out!
What’s in it for you?:
- Gain impressive experience with a complex enterprise level product
- The ability to be heard and manage upwards
- Competitive salary package & additional perks
- Amazing CBD offices
- Join at an exciting time with significant investment in the techstack
For more information or to APPLY NOW please contact email@example.com / 02 8667 8888