My client is an award-winning creative PR agency offering exciting ideas, experience and expertise in a full range of PR services to clients big and small. The agency is recognised as one of the top creative PR agencies in the Australian industry that utilises exceptional media contacts, along with out of the box thinking to generate outstanding results for their clients. Their diverse portfolio of clients include leading FMCG, entertainment, beauty, lifestyle, travel and consumer tech brands.
They are now looking for a dynamic PR Account Manager with at least 4 years PR agency experience to work predominantly on an exciting gaming client. With the support of a director, the role will be the main client lead and manage all the day to day work on the account. You'll get the opportunity to get involved with some fantastic creative campaigns - this is not your typicla press office type of work!
The agency is looking for a passionate go-getter who:
- Is creative and thinks out of the box when generating integrated ideas
- Has exceptional media relations skills, is results-focused and takes a no stone unturned approach
- Is a self-starter who knows how to juggle multiple priorities and build strong relationships with clients and their team
- Well versed in managing medium to large sized projects (with the support of a Director) and gets a kick out of doing so and scoring great results
- Has experience in delivering social media campaigns with strong influencer contacts
- Has local PR agency experience
- Has a good sense of humor and likes a laugh with their work colleagues
- Some corporate PR experience preferable but nor a must
So if you are looking to expand your client experience, be challenged by your team and clients, become part of a fun and fast-paced working environment, and are willing to go beyond just media relations in a varied range of consumer arenas, then please get in touch with me ASAP! email@example.com