We are looking for a talented UI / PRODUCT DESIGNER to join our client, a high-profile financial sector client, for a 6 month contract with potential to extend.
This role provides the opportunity to work within an Agile studio, collaborating with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, UX & UI Designers, BAs etc. In partnership, you will provide best in class digital products, services and solutions; working with an HCD approach to establishing the future vision for the online client experience.
The ideal candidate will work to a refined design aesthetic and have experience creating interfaces for various sites, apps & platforms (desktop, dashboards, mobile & tablet, iOS & Android) – from working within modular design systems / pattern libraries, right through to crafting iconography & digital assets.
In essence, we are looking for a highly skilled UI Designer who is confident pushing boundaries & challenging the norm to drive a better customer experiences; able to balance this with solid business acumen and a consultative approach for positive stakeholder interactions.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your UI and Product Design skills – ideally outlining your process from concept to solution, right through to refined UI / Visual Designs
• Experience defining interaction flows for digital apps, experiences and services
• Thorough understanding of design functionality, interaction, site / app architecture, user interfaces and navigation.
• Experience using design systems & pattern libraries
• Strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques
• Excellent understanding of modern UI conventions, patterns, usability standards, best practice
• Experience using industry standard programs – Adobe CS, Axure, Invision, Zeplin
• Strong customer and stakeholder advocacy skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid studio environment, work across multiple projects with competing deadlines / priorities
• Ability to work effectively within an Agile studio, collaborating effectively within cross-functional project teams
• Confidence liaising with stakeholders of all levels, understanding of business objectives, advocating for a HCD approach to solutions
• Advocating for users / customers / clients to deliver the best experiences through digital platforms
THE CLIENT: Global financial sector company with strong leadership on projects and products from their Sydney studio teams.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it maybe a match, please apply / connect with Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org – ideally with your CV & Portfolio / Case Study doc showcasing your UI / Product Design skills & we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of UI, UX & Product Design roles; within both agency and client-side studios. So if this role doesn't align, but you are interested in hearing about opportunities, please feel free to connect so we have you on the radar for relevant roles / projects coming through.