My client is an award-winning creative PR agency offering exciting ideas, experience and expertise in a full range of PR services to clients big and small. The agency is now recognised as one of the top creative PR agencies in the Australian industry that utilises exceptional media contacts, along with out of the box thinking to generate outstanding results for their clients.
The agency is dedicated in their approach to be honest and open with their clients to develop trust and collaboration. That extends to team too where they foster a work-together-play-together atmosphere that brings out the best in every individual and allows them to feel comfortable with who they are.
For this newly created role, my client is looking for a dynamic Associate Director to join the leadership team reporting directly into the MD. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and season PR professional to head up an impressive client portfolio and to work on some stand-out brands, play an integral role in managing and growing a company, and take their career to the next level in a leading creative PR agency environment.
- Heading up a client portfolio, delivering profitable, industry-leading and award-winning creative work with a strong eye on organic growth
- Giving senior counsel to all clients within the agency
- Attracting new business into the agency, leading pitches and giving senior level consultancy to new business prospects
- Thought leadership – challenge the way the agency does things and develop new systems and processes to drive revenue, client profitability and staff development/retention
- Attracting, growing and retaining staff – coaching and personal growth plans, reviews, long term visions for the individual and the agency, training sessions, creating an inclusive culture
- Help the agency us to deliver on their creative promise by acting as a creative leader on accounts and encouraging and developing the team to think and act creatively
- At least 7-8 years of PR agency experience, preferably working with large consumer brands
- Some corporate/issues management experience is preferred
- A hands-on operator, used to juggling multiple client priorities, and managing a developing team
- Strategic and creative – thinks out of the box when generating integrated ideas
- Experienced in financial management, including budgeting, resourcing etc.
Please send me your resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org