Aquent are working with an innovation driven financial services client to recruit 2 x SENIOR EXPERIENCE (UX) DESIGNERS for 6+month contracts. Roles are based in Sydney CBD and commence ASAP.
Positions would suit:
- Someone at Senior/Lead level who wants to remain hands on
- Ability to work across the end-to-end UX Design lifecycle, encompassing some wireframes / prototypes
- A solid communicator able to talk through the rationale behind their design thinking
- A consultative approach, ability to engage effectively with stakeholders and business leaders- Someone with previous fintech / banking / financial sector experience
- One of the roles is ideally looking experience working on complex payment or billing systems
Positions are not aligned to:
- Anyone at Midweight level looking to step up. A Senior candidate is needed unfortunately
- UI Design focus, rather than UX Design / Research as these roles require research / discovery / insights skills
- Someone who wants to lead a team. A Lead is already assigned to each scrum team
What you'll get involved with:
- End-to-end user experience design
- Research planning every 2 weeks. Researchers are in the team to facilitate user testing etc.
- Work as part of an agile scrum team including a Lead Uxer, Senior UXer (you), UI/Visual Designers, UX Researcher, BA and offshore dev teams
- Complex retail banking problems including elements of Service Design
Attractive day rates are on offer depending on level of experience. Contracts have the possibility to extend or transition into permanency. Given the roles could extend beyond 6-months, you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered, sponsorship is not an option. Regular background checks associated with working in financial services are required prior to starting.
To apply, send your resume and portfolio / case studies to Lee Shorter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kate Verran (email@example.com) or for further info contact either on (02) 8288 8288.