A great opportunity has arisen for someone looking to join a company at the cutting edge of design focused on E-Learning platforms, programmes and workshops for their clients. You will be joining a fun team of digitally focused talent that offer an excellent office culture and flexible working!
Your role is provide project management expertise to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget to the satisfaction of clients and staff alike.
Project management and planning
- You will oversee all allocated projects to ensure they are on time and meeting margin and revenue expectations
- You will ensure risks and issues are tracked, managed and communicated with the client and with the Delivery Manager as soon as they arise
- You will plan and update projects in Clarizen to ensure they reflect accurate and timely project timelines and resourcing
- You will ensure projects are planned so that they meet or exceed margin expectations
- A key part of the role is to work collaboratively with clients
- You will ensure clients are regularly communicated with, are aware of future plans and deliverables and that there are no surprises
- You will communicate and manage risks with clients as soon as they arise
- You will establish a strong and collaborative relationship with the Delivery Manager, Account Managers and the Delivery Team
- You will provide regular updates to the Delivery Manager on the health of all your projects particularly in regards to resourcing needs, risks/issues and financial tracking
- You will ensure all invoices are accurate
- You will work with the Finance Manager to complete end of month mop-up of financials
- You will ensure financial planning is accurate, that it reflects timesheeted effort and that billing milestones in Clarizen are up to date
- You will provide weekly financials reports to the Delivery Manager across all your projects
You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
You have project management and logistical planning skills
You already have exposure to and an understanding of business and project financials
You are tech & systems savvy
You are highly organised yet flexible and able to react quickly to constant change
You understand a design / creative environment
You are solution and outcome focused
If you think this sounds like you please don't hesitate to get in touch!