- A global publishing house are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team ASAP for a 12 month day rate contract.
- Reporting into the Digital Marketing Director, you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of acquisition strategies for the business, across performance and paid marketing channels.
- The role would best suit someone who has a strong background in online marketing acquisition positions (ideally agency side as a Paid Media Manager), specifically across remarketing, search, display, shopping, affiliate, native ad management and paid social.
- You will have had significant experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target customers, as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Conversion rate optimisation across the customer journey and data and analytics are integral to this position. You must have exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- You must also be a strong communicator in order to effectively report on programs and campaigns. It’s a highly collaborative position and for smooth execution of cross-functional duties, communication must be clear and unambiguous. You must display skills in thought leadership, demand generation and channel enablement, and you will also have an ability to translate complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Developing and executing strategic performance marketing plans that support the business’s APAC strategy and objectives.
- You will be working closely with an agency to ensure a constant stream of best practice and optimisation.
Acquisition & Optimisation opportunities:
- Developing acquisition opportunities throughout the funnel, from awareness through to conversion (lead generation through to eCommerce revenue and funnel fall-out).
- You will be working closely with the Marketing team in order to provide input to the planning driven by Campaign Managers, and to optimise the potential of those campaigns. You will also be identifying and executing new online channels that could be leveraged, optimised, and eventually drive acquisition and eCommerce value to the business.
- Measuring results and identifying of core metrics to track and optimise programs and campaigns in order to convert throughout the funnel.
- Analysing the purchasing patterns, online traffic, and performance, for the purpose of understanding the effectiveness of each campaign and always on initiatives.
- Conducting competitor analysis and reporting the findings to marketing management and key stakeholders, consistently supporting the marketing team with a ‘test and learn’ approach to paid media.
- You must have commercial acumen and a strong understanding of data and analytics, linking objective to outcome and action.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a growing digital team and make a real difference to the growth and development of this large business. To apply, please get in touch with your CV.