Aquent are seeking a Senior / Lead UX/UI Designer for an initial 3-month contract based in Sydney CBD. Working on concurrent projects spanning the full spectrum of design: primary research, concept testing with customers, wireframes and UI for build. You will the primary UX designer responsible for scoping, planning and executing design deliverables to support agile delivery teams.
Stakeholder management is a strong part of this role with multiple groups of stakeholders with varying comfort levels of interacting with designers. Must have experience in agile delivery and working in a cross functional team.
- Lead UX design activities to meet user requirements, modelling end user experiences and developing corresponding workflow success criteria for product design.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including product teams, product owners and B2B engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and user experience.
- Develop UI and Visual Design specifications to review the way that a user interacts with a system or product and prepare visualisation and validation of concepts via lo and hi fi mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Collect and/or analyse customer data including customer research, interviews, marketing groups and conduct user testing, profiling and persona development to assess and optimise user experiences
- Establish and promote UX product design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Articulate the user experience through interactive prototyping and maintaining an established Axure pattern library.
- Peer and stakeholder buy in through strong design rationale. Taking ownership of design outcomes from concept through to implementation.
- Facilitate cross-functional team design sessions – i.e. collaborative problem solving sessions that include rapid sketching, work shopping interaction design challenges and design critiques.
The 3-month contract will commence immediately with a strong chance for extension. Offices are based in Sydney CBD, where you must be available to work onsite. Competitive day rates are on offer.
To register your interest, or for further information, please email Lee Shorter - firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8288 8288 to discuss.