Want to work for one of the largest global financial software companies in the world? Would you love to be part of an estbalished but growing team of visual, UX and product designers with a collaborative approach? If you’re ready to create bold and elegant solutions that power prosperity around the globe, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for a Senior Visual Designer with exposure to UI and a desire to not only create stunning visuals that delight customers, but also conduct research and gather insights that better inform design decisions. Based in Sydney CBD, this is an initial 6-month contract commencing immediately.
Full scope of the role includes:
- Execute design layout, typography, iconography, color theory and composition to design marketing and product experiences with artistry, creativity and mastery
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and researchers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
Experience required for the role:
- 5+ years of experience in visual design, prototyping, or related field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Principle, Flinto, and Invision
Financial services experience is ideal but not essential. In-house is experience is also a plus.
To register your interest, or for further information, please email Lee Shorter - email@example.com or call (02) 8288 8288 to discuss.