Do you want to make a difference in the world with your PR career? If you’re craving deeper meaning from your PR work, my client would love to talk to you.
They are on the hunt for their next colleague, an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive excited by working with future defining brands, and ready to step up to do the best work of their career. They are looking for someone passionate about B2B or Consumer Tech with experience.
Their Account Executives / Senior Account Executives know how to get stuff done. With a nose for news and passion for storytelling, you are the intermediary between your clients and the outside world. You’ll manage the channels which matter most to your clients, producing compelling written content, keeping clients updated on breaking news and issues, and building lasting relationships with media, influencers and more. You’re a clued-up self-starter who ensures campaigns are always well-informed and well-connected, providing support to wider team members as appropriate.
What we’re looking for
- 1-2+ years PR and communications experience, preferably at an agency but not a must
- Excited by business and technology brands
- Excellent and succinct communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of who’s who in Australian media and have stellar relationships to match
- Passionate and proactive with incredible attention to detail
- Creative and curious in nature and ready to question everything
- A team player who loves learning from others and sharing your own experiences
- A master pitcher but never one who limits their thinking to just ‘traditional’ media relations
- A love of storytelling with writing skills to match
- Able to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and ensure your client teams and campaigns never skip a beat
If this sounds like you then contact me about this opportunity at email@example.com or call me on (02) 8667 8888.