Do you want to make a difference in the world with your PR career? If you’re craving deeper meaning from your PR work, my client would love to talk to you.
They are on the hunt for their next leader: a Senior Account Manager excited by working with future defining brands, and ready to step up to do the best work of their career. They are looking for someone passionate about FinTech with experience working in corporate communications on campaigns that speak to both businesses and consumers.
Their Senior Account Managers unearth, define and share stories of the world’s most ambitious brands, shaping the way they work, live and play. And in doing so develop strategies, lead campaigns, manage teams, win new business, mentor staff, and spearhead agency projects.
What would your role be?
- You’ll work closely with the executive team including our Global Head of Business and Global Head of Consumer to continue to grow their portfolio FinTech brands
- You’ll manage a portfolio of clients that you truly believe in — you will choose your clients, rather than being assigned
- You’ll inform and collaborate on the strategy and creative of a number of campaigns/accounts, ensuring satisfaction across your client portfolio
- You’ll help lead a team of smart, ambitious go-getters who always raise the bar
- You’ll have the opportunity to chase clients you’ve dreamed of working with and play a pivotal role in pitching for new business and driving organic growth
- You’ll develop scopes of work, manage service levels with meeting deliverables, while keeping teams engaged and motivated to deliver the best results at all times
- You’ll have a life outside of work and will operate in a meritocracy with no politics
- You’ll continue to build, nurture, and grow relationships with top tier media, influencers, stakeholders and industry bodies
- You’ll support and lead a variety of internal agency projects ranging from training to recruitment, marketing, internships, and many other options depending on your personal passion areas
What can you bring to the team?
- You’ll be witty, confident, and know your stuff but are considerate and not arrogant
- Five or more years experience doing PR, at an agency or in-house (and know how to juggle various things at once while remaining measured)
- You are a communicator by nature with a passion for telling stories
- Great media relations skills and relationships, but also have the mindset and abilities to be able to take campaigns to the next level — through digital, social, events, activations, corporate communications and more
- You think strategically, critically, and importantly, you’re curious and have gumption. You ask a lot of questions and you are constantly looking for ways to improve how you and your teams do things
- You know how to build an affinity with your clients and what they stand for
- You are able to tune-in to many situations — be it with clients, your colleagues, the media or industries your clients service — and then turn those insights into solutions focussed actions
If this sounds like you then contact me about this opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (02) 8667 8888.