Product Designers; UX / UI Designers
3 x roles - Lead, Senior, midweight levels
We are looking for bold thinking, inspired practitioners, with a passion for HCD who are focused on delivering problem solving solutions, driven by design, technology and analytics. If you're comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have a passion for making an impact in high stake business environments and willingness to continually learn & expand your skills – we would love to hear from you!
Please note – these roles encompass all HCD driven projects, with the Product Design remit covering products, systems, services & solutions across UX, CX, Service Design, Transformation and beyond.
These role offers a great opportunity for highly collaborative, intelligent, ambitious individuals with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills to join an award winning business, working within a dynamic innovation lab / studio hub.
We are ideally looking for practitioners with hands-on skills across the end-to-end design process; able to flex & flow depending on the team and project / product requirements.
A consultative approach, with excellent communication skills, confident influencing stakeholders & clients and advocating for users and an HCD approach on projects is essential too.
In essence, Product Designers will maintain a focus on applying a user centered design approach to create impactful solutions for client's businesses. You will be working within integrated, cross-functional project teams; alongside strategy consultants, product managers, data scientists, software developers / engineers.
Existing skills / deliverables across the HCD lifecycle (or interest in developing skills) including user research, synthesis, concept creation, prototyping, testing & high-fidelity UI & visual design is essential within this role.
- Experience working hands-on across the end-to-end HCD lifecycle
- Confident creating, designing and bringing digital products and services to life
- Understanding of & passionate about Experience Design, HCD, Design Thinking & Agile methodology
- Hands-on skills through to UI Design at some level – be it lo-fi wireframes & prototypes or highly refined UI Design Systems with icons, modules & components (programs such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS, Figma, Flinto etc)
• LEAD LEVEL – Director level role – highly strategic & consultative, these form the backbone of the business and are the emerging design leaders for the organisation. Contributing to & driving the product strategy, advocating for HCD & design thinking; collaborating closely with clients and stakeholders. Ensure knowledge transfer via coaching / mentoring of more junior team members, positively contributing to the studio ethos & design culture.
• SENIOR LEVEL – Experience Design Lead / Senior Consultant level role – A solid hands-on practitioner with end-to-end capabilities. Confident leading and driving HCD approach across projects / teams. Takes the lead on Research, facilitates workshops & design sprints; solid experience working within the discovery phase to uncover user needs; then moving projects along UX / UI lifecycle through to final delivery. Mentoring and inspiring more junior team members.
• MIDWIGHT LEVEL – Talented UX Designer / Researcher or UX / UI Designer; with experience working on cross-functional project teams. Willingness to expand skills to encompass end-to-end project deliverables (ie. if research focused round out skills into UI Design, if UI Design focus willingness to increase research capabilities). Passionate & engaging, with strong communication skills, confident advocating for HCD by explaining the value of design to non-designers on project teams, within the business and to clients / stakeholders
THE CLIENT: This role will be joining a product & innovation studio hub, sitting within a leading global strategic consulting firm.
INTERESTED? If you feel the above roles may align, we would love to hear from you – pls apply by sending your profile overview to Ellie - firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate - email@example.com