My client is one of Australia’s leading consumer PR agency’s focused on building impactful creative ideas for some of the world’s most loved brands.
They are looking for an Account Manager who loves all things food, to join their growing team.
You will play an integral role in the day to day management of campaigns and take ownershipyou’re your successful delivery. You will be passionate, responsible and want to create great work in a supportive & energetic environment.
This is a great opportunity someone who is looking to work with rewarding clients in an agency environment that is collaborative, supportive and fun. This role is also supported with a rigorous growth plan that ensures you are confident and equipped with the right skills to grow into a leadership role.
Requirements for this position:
- University degree or equivalent PR / communications qualifications with a minimum of three years industry experience
- Skilled at building stakeholder relationships – internally & externally
- Excellent time & project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude with a great work ethic
- Confident with media liaison and influencer engagement
- Ability to manage a team including nurturing and growing Account Executives
- Must love food; this role will involve leading shoots, liaising with food media, chefs and will sometimes require interstate travel
Main duties and responsibilities:
An Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the task and activities they are assigned are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard. Specific duties include:
- Contributing to (and sometimes leading) the strategic and creative development of client plans under the guidance of their line manager
- Has a strong understanding of the media landscape and is able to develop valuable media strategies
- A strong understanding of the influencer landscape in Australia
- An understanding of how to utilize & leverage social channels
- Ensuring all campaign deadlines are met and exceed targets
- Uses problem solving skills to overcome any challenges along the way
- Manage client budgets and be responsible for campaign budget tracking (including the creation of estimates, supplier POs and cost summary reports)
- Writing across a range of styles including press releases and other communications materials
- Being responsible for the coordination of media events, photo and video shoots
- Having a good understanding of your clients’ businesses including their products and offerings, their markets, competitors
- On the pulse of news, social, media & industry trends and is able to feed that into the agency
There are a number of benefits and incentives associated with this role, and true growth potential, if this sounds ideal for you, contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me your CV at email@example.com