Our client, one of Australia's most established and world-renowned Universities, is looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer with strong Kentico experience to join their internal Digital Marketing team and be responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing best practice web-solutions across their main website, translated microsites, blog and campaign marketing pages.
BACKGROUND ON ROLE / OPPORTUNITY:
The Universities Marketing team have just done a big site migration from a custom CMS to Kentico CMS – however, none of the team members has ever used and/or worked in Kentico and thus need to be upskilled.
Thus they are on the hunt for a seasoned Front End Developer who can ideally start ASAP and has great experience developing in the Kentico CMS to support the team with campaign web solutions & deliver leading mobile first- campaign page that meet both user and marketing recruitment objectives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working within the Digital Marketing team, the role will have a unique balance of technical & design skills and a good understanding of the entire web dev process, including design, development, web content management, web publishing, testing, and deployment, with some backend knowledge.
In addition to supporting the team with campaign web solutions, this role will also manage the ongoing website maintenance, and publishing activities using their new Kentico CMS and assist & support the content editors across the business with timely web updates and also advice and share best web practises as required.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES & WORKFLOW:
>> Creating & Optimising Campaign Pages / Microsites >>
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing team to provide recommendations to enhance & optimizes pages throughout campaigns lifecycle
- ensure campaign pages are mobile first and are using best web practice / guidelines across various international countries and guidelines
>> Maintain an Update Websites >>
- Maintain & Update University websites/microsites/ campaign pages & blogs with internal stakeholders (content editors) to ensure content is assessable, working, up-to-date and are compliant
- Monitor performance of websites (QA / Testing & Debugging when needed)
- Publish activities using Kentico
- Implement a series of training workshops & 1-1 sessions for all Kentico Marketing content editors and continue support when need
- Work with internal IT team & Marketing manager – Campaigns & Content to deliver and execute a formal CMS workflow framework process for the business
<< Development and Maintenance vs Training >>
50 % maintenance / 50 % Training
- Maintenance: maintaining websites, microsites, campaign & blog pages
- Training: Upskilling the Marketing team on how to use Kentico (hold 1 to 1 session with the digital marketing team members & content editors)
ESSENTIAL SKILL AND EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE:
- CMS workflow process
- Basic understanding of optimisation
- Strong mobile responsive dev skills across multiple devices (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.,)
- **Exposure working across campaign pages and latest trends
IDEALLY LOOKING FOR / PLUSSES:
- Exposure to working within marketing teams
- strong technical capability (development) & in-depth understanding of end-to-end web dev process (design / develop / testing / deployment) combined with very strong Kentico CMS experience
- Great comms & stakeholder management along with training and up-skilling content editors/marketing team
If you feel this role sounds like an opportunity that could align, please apply with your latest CV highlighting relevant experience developing responsive Front End web-solutions across websites / microsites / landing pages, etc., within Kentico CMS environments.
Or send directly to Ellie Doran at email@example.com
Thank you! :)