Unique opportunity for a passionate and experienced digital marketer to run national and international initiatives! It is a very exciting time to join this growing company and lead new marketing campaigns from social media, search engine marketing (SEM) to re-branding and new website designs.
About the company:
This organisation is a leading recruitment solutions provider in Australia with operations in every state and territory. They are experiencing a tremendous growth and is diversifying in other segments such as Training, Corporate Health and also Workforce Management Software. They are based in a modern office, are a people-centric business with core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and sustainability being the heart and soul of what they deliver to teheir clients, candidates and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be in charge of running attraction and retention campaigns and will be involved in all aspects of the campaign from strategy and planning to execution and reporting. Your core duties will include:
- Focus on lead acquisition and conversion and UX to maximise revenue per session
- Meet or exceed acquisition targets through site enhancements and performance marketing funnel optimisation
- Understand and improve customer journeys and ROI from core marketing channels; SEM, Social; Display, Remarketing, Affiliate and Email
- Deliver a best in class CRM approach to enhance customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Seek marketing efficiencies through A/B tested onsite UI/UX enhancements
- Maintain budgets and deliver regular reporting to Executive team
- Continually seek greater ROI from every user interaction with digital channels through a data led test, learn and evolve approach
- Align print collateral with digital campaign assets
- Degree in Marketing and three plus years' experience in Marketing
- Experience with the following software/platforms: Indesign or Photoshop, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Mailchimp
- Ability to manage holistic marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix from strategy and planning to execution
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional execution / project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, personal initiative and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a team building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Must be a self-starter with a record for taking initiative to deliver results.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity then please apply below or email your resume through to Chelsea West at email@example.com