- Opportunity to work Part-time or Full time
- Growing, digital first company
- Team culture, scope to develop skills
Our client is leading the development of digital teaching and learning resources within the Australian Education space.
Their strategic objective is to enhance their impact on the Australia's education landscape by contributing to improved student outcomes, enhanced teacher effectiveness and build stronger school communities.
You will be part of the Marketing Communications team, and as the Marcomms specialist you will be responsible for delivering an array of marketing and communication campaigns and activities. Reporting in to the Marcomms Team Leader and supported by a Marcomms Officer, your key objective will be to oversee, plan and deliver end-to-end integrated campaigns for several departments.
- In collaboration with the Marcomms Team Leader you will assist in developing and delivering the Marcomms strategy
- Prepare briefs, collate / create content for BTL, eDM's and social media channels
- Assist with the development of brand guidelines, brand frameworks, product naming conventions, design and style guidelines
- Ensure all content across various websites and platforms are maintained and within SEO best practice
- Lead the content schedules from digital newsletters, eDM's, social media and collateral
- Analyse, reports and present key insights for engagement and adoption to internal stakeholders
You will be:
- An experienced Marketing / Communications Specialist who enjoys taking ownership
- Brings a creative flair, with the ability to generate new ideas and initiatives to promote products and services
- Bring proven experience of campaign management, delivery and reporting across platforms
- Content management experience with the ability to prepare copy for articles, web content, media releases and other promotional BTL collateral
- Skills and experience of software packages, including advanced MS Office, web based technologies such as Content Management Systems, online survey tools, Google Analytics and email campaign software such as Campaign Monitor