A leading global management consultancy with a host of top-tier clients but a start-up culture is on the lookout for their next designer to join the digital innovation team. With internal expertise across product design, product management, design thinking and software development, you’ll help clients solve their toughest business problems and provide strategic advantage fueled by design, technology and analytics.
In this role you will apply a user centered design approach to create impactful digital solutions in an integrated team with strategy consultants, product managers, data scientists and software developers. You will work across the full design process hands on including user research, concept creation, prototyping, testing and high-fidelity UI and
We are looking for a highly collaborative, intelligent, ambitious individual with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills. You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have a passion for making an impact in high stake business environments.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in designing digital products and services
- A thorough understanding of UX/UI, Design Thinking and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with consultancies would be advantageous but is not essential
This role will see you spending approximately 40-50% of your time travelling to clients across the APAC region as needed. Flexibility with your schedule is therefore of paramount importance. Outside of travel you will be based in offices in the centre of Sydney CBD.
Please send a copy of your CV and portfolio to email@example.com