Working for a big entertainment and gaming corporate, this person is responsible for the management and development of the Multimedia Production team, and the delivery of the businesses's internally created multimedia requirements, including promotional material, video shoots, documentaries/short films, live event set ups, training videos, compiles, interactive on-floor media, 2D and 3D animation, web content, voiceover recordings, gaming media, presentations and media dubbing.
- Executing pre-production requirements for film shoots and events as required, including documentation, budgets, talent, accounts, workflow, equipment and crew sourcing and liaison with external companies.
- Creating, building on and delivering creative concepts for execution of multimedia
- Liaising with external suppliers and industry professionals to source information/advice, procure services and/or troubleshoot technical issues
- Creating visual media including:
- Motion graphic animations
- Adobe Animate
- 3D media
- Audio recordings
You must have a strong knowledge of best practice across these areas.
- At least five years industry multimedia production experience, ideally including at least two years' as a director / producer / project manager in a creative field
- At least two years' management experience
- Experience in practical pre-production including storyboard creation and presenting concepts
- Technical knowledge of video production techniques and editing processes, live shoot equipment and set ups, editing software, After Effects, Prem Prp, C4D, 3D animation, 2D animation, Adobe Animate and ACS
- Excellent written and verbal comms, with the ability to effectively liaise with colleagues and suppliers for best possible outcomes.