We have a 6 month Lead Service Designer contract with a large FS corporate, to deliver on a Video Meetings project.
The project aims to use video as a new meeting capability, enabling human interactions between the business and its customers.
- Define customer journey & customer insights
- Design and build MVP and iterate in user trials
- CX pack with insights and recommendations
- Run and measure pilot across various branches and a head office team in order to refine features/target usage etc
- Define the solution across people, process and technology to move to full rollout in late FY20 / early FY21
- Must have 5+ years experience in the CX Service Design role
- Must have experience leading a team
- Must be comfortable in an agile and fluid environment
- An eager self starter, comfortable seeking and finding information and building a network of contacts
- Must be a competent stakeholder manager, able to keep multiple stakeholders happy and aligned on the deliverables
- Confident running co-design sessions with stakeholders
- Comfortable working across multiple projects
- Confident directing and working in parallel with a more junior UX resource
- Capable of delivering to tight deadlines