My client is one of Australia’s fastest growing consumer communications consultancies, this role is extremely exciting, and will give you the opportunity to work across a number of leading, Australian and global brands. They help clients effectively build their brands and are driven to consistently provide value and quality at every stage of the relationship.
This role will see you working with a high calibre and supportive group of professional communicators and you will be encouraged to make a significant input into the growth of the business. Your achievements will be recognised with opportunities for professional development, reward and promotion. My client constantly strives to be a place where everyone can do their best work and achieve their personal goals.
Due to continued client wins, they now have an opening for an Account Director or Senior Account Director, this role will see you being responsible for executing strategy for clients and mentoring a team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Independently manage accounts/projects with oversight and input from GM & MD
- Build relationships at multiple levels within client organisations
- Oversee the delivery of quality client materials and the execution of communication strategies
- Oversight of effective use of account resources and delegate activities for execution to the team
- Develop & monitor client relationship plans to maximise opportunities for account development / growth
- Escalate any issues or challenges when they fall outside of own area of expertise
- Inspire and engage all agency team members to produce the best outcomes for clients and maintain nurturing and rewarding culture.
- Manage direct reports to ensure they meet performance targets both internally and for clients
- Set KPIs and conduct performance reviews for all direct reports in consultation with the GM/MD – and ensure that your team do the same
- Mentor and support junior staff to develop client, media & communication skills (e.g. account management, task prioritisation, materials production, time management and media relations)
- Provide frank and fearless feedback (kind truth) to team and management
- Ensure each team member’s career growth plan is developed and progressed
- Work with GM & MD on new business proposals
- Work with GM & MD to present at credentials and pitch meetings
You will be and honest and highly ethical person, strong across organisation and planning and be able to think and move fast but be calm under pressure. You will be professional in your presentation and manner. This is a great role, with an agency who is committed to career development, work life balance and continuous improvement, contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org