- International NFP with a focus on work life balance
- Oversee agencies to develop paid and organic search strategies
- Join an organisation that fosters growth and development
This is an opportunity for a results-focused Search Specialist to join an international Not-for-Profit based in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs.
Truly make an impact within an organisation that exists to provide relief to families and communities across the world.
Reporting into the Acquisition Marketing Manager, this hybrid role falls within collaborative teams across Marketing, Digital and Data Analytics.
Overseeing the external Media and SEO agencies, your primary focus will be the development and delivery of paid and organic search strategies, along with continuous optimisation to improve performance and drive revenue.
In this role you will have the ability to further develop your digital and search skills, in an environment that fosters growth and learning.
- Develop and deliver search marketing strategies to support the acquisition of new supporters
- Manage agency partners on a day to day basis to ensure performance delivery
- Define budget allocation across the paid search strategy
- Create roadmaps for paid and organic search activities to optimise, improve performance and drive growth
- Conduct regular audits of paid search account to identify opportunities for improvement
- Champion search optimisation streams/priorities in agile Content and Digital squads
- Educate the content team and develop best practice guidelines for onsite optimisation
- Ensure timely delivery and measurement of activities
- Conduct quarterly reviews
You Will Bring:
- 3+ years in a similar role (agency or client side)
- Solid experience of leveraging Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to grow site audiences and acquire customers via search
- Excellent grasp of SEM and SEO best practices
- Degree in Business Statistics or similar
- Certification in Google AdWords
- Experience with managing and influencing multiple stakeholders
- A collaborative mindset and a can-do attitude