My client is a multi-award winning PR, Social Media and Influencer agency, they have continued to go from strength to strength, growing in size and working with some of the world’s biggest and best brands across Entertainment, FMCG, Tourism, Alcohol and Telco, to the extent that now they operate on an International level.
My client is now looking for an exceptional Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join its growing team:
This is a consumer PR based role: Candidate who can demonstrate experience and excellence across a diverse range of consumer PR industries such as: lifestyle, FMCG, alcohol, auto, consumer tech, beverages, etc.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 4 years experience in the Public Relations field, ideally within a consumer PR agency environment working on internationally-recognised brands.
You will be:
Candidates will be ambitious, independent and hands on with a great attitude and personality to fit into a talented and cohesive team. They will be confident managing both ‘up’ and ‘down’ and have a passion for delivering media strategies, establishing longstanding media relationships. Applicants should have an exceptional attention to detail, a proactive mindset to identify coverage opportunities inspired by the ever-changing news agenda and a fierce desire to progress within a fast-paced, ambitious agency environment.
- Hands on client facing experience with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Proven track record in project managing campaigns from start to finish and taking the lead on client WIPs, media sell ins, managing KPIs and budgets.
- Great interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to manage team members autonomously.
- Strong media relations skills with aptitude for generating coverage, identifying new opportunities, proactivity via news agenda and networking with existing and new contacts.
- Proficient in planning and reporting including: media strategies, implementation plans, campaign evaluations, timelines, budgets, etc.
- Proactively looks for ways to excel your team, accounts and clients and carve out a niche for yourself within the agency.
- Ability to actively carve out coverage opportunities, story angles, media contacts and opportunities.
- An eye for extrapolating data and developing compelling narratives for media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manages ‘up’ effectively to give line manager clear and concise updates in a regular fashion.
- Confident yet willing to take direction.
- ‘People person’ with ‘firm but fair’ approach to management and ability to build a strong rapport with clients, team members and suppliers.
- Highly organised with practical knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle a busy to-do-list. Stays organised by using admin processes to track client work. Doesn’t miss a deadline.
- Well presented with a great and positive personality.
- Ability to suggest and execute a range of earned media tactics, such as; ambassador profiling, research, stunts, event management and reactive pitching.
- An interest in social media as a means for integrated communications.
A fantastic opportunity awaits the right candidate! Contact me about this awesome agency, team, clients, culture and the benefits on offer! (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.com