- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lilian Ohanessian
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented digital team to work across two national clients and their digital platforms, for a three month period, with the possibility to extend further.
This contract offers a great rate for someone with the right experience, $550 - $700 a day.
The job will entail;
- Requirements gathering – using workshops, interviews, brainstorming, business rules analysis, data analysis, document analysis, process analysis, storyboarding, workflow analysis
- Requirements documentation – product backlog in terms of features, epics and user stories with acceptance criteria, data flow diagrams etc
- Agile delivery – conduct backlog refinement and sprint showcase, contribute to sprint planning and retrospective
- Stakeholder management – identify, engage, influence, negotiate senior business stakeholders
- Requirement communication – effectively for technical as well as non-technical audience
- Testing – test case review and validation, user acceptance planning, defect tracking & triaging
- Teamwork – collaboration with UX designers, developers, QA testers, product owners, project managers, solution architects
- Sitecore experience a bonus – especially SXA
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU OR YOU ARE INTERESTED?
Please get in touch asap with your CV and a quick summary of why you would be suitable for this Contract by emailing myself Lilian on, firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE?
We have an Awesome referral program if you know anyone that would be interested and cold be a fit, rewarding $$$ if we place them! Share with your friends..
This Agency is one of the world leaders in the digital space, with a wall of awards and accolades for their work across the digital industry. Working with this team will definitely benefit your own learning as well as elevate your job experience.
Applying candidates must have Working Rights in AUS, and will initially be working remotely to during COVID19 Protocol but will otherwise, then be required to be in the agency office further down the track when needed to do so. Ideally you will have a laptop you can work from home from to start off with a WIFI to work for a regular days work.