- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
Our client is a high profile retailer who recently launched an on-demand delivery business, predominantly focusing on the Melbourne metro region. The growth hacker is responsible for acquiring new customers to the delivery business (acquisition is defined as the placement of an order). They will own the customer acquisition strategy and manage all marketing communications related to on-demand delivery. They will manage a marketing budget and be accountable for cost per acquisition.
The project wants to explosively grow a user base both by converting existing, non-digital customers and by acquiring entirely new customers.
This is a exciting new venture, being an entirely new business there is a great deal to discover. As part of the innovation team you will be required to bring a solutions driven, test and learn approach with the ability to quickly pivot based on data driven insights.
- You will bring significant flexibility to define the customer acquisition strategy over the next 3 months.
- Insight and analytics – this person will be comfortable analysing campaign performance data and deciding iterative changes
- Ideal experience will be within a high growth startup/scaleup, preferably consumer facing, in a digital marketing or customer acquisition role
- Digitally native: must be familiar with all digital marketing channels (social, SEM, paid media)
- Some corporate/large enterprise digital marketing experience would be valuable
- Knowledge of the consumer goods sector would be preferable
- Marketing creativity – we do not want to pursue conventional channels simply because “that’s what everyone else does”
- Rational-analytical mindset: must be able to articulate a point of view with empirical evidence in support
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated acquisition disigital marketing experience is essential
- Demonstrated experience of managing marketing budgets
Please send your c.v to: