- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is a leading health not for profit in the aged care space, doing some extremely important work.
Reporting firstly into a Senior Marketing Manager, the primary responsibility of this role, is to manage, plan and coordinate communications projects, with a current priority on COVID-19 comms. This includes supporting the team with any internal and external communication requests, such as eDM’s, website, SMS, direct mail, reference guides and multimedia.
The secondary responsibility of the role is supporting the Media and Public Affairs team, for which additional responsibilities will be to provide assistance in story development, media liaison, writing media releases and associated tasks.
As an excellent communicator, the focus will be to exceptionally manage key stakeholder relationships and workflow, ensuring all requests are managed to a high standard. The Communications Officer will need to prepare internal briefs and implement digital and marketing requests, such as building and testing emails and website updates. As well as identifying publicity opportunities, develop and distribute media collateral and liaise with journalists and internal stakeholders.
The role will require excellent organisation & project management skills and experience in effectively managing multiple marketing and media projects, workflow and stakeholders and administration. The Communications Officer will need to proactively manage all elements of marketing & communications projects, working collaboratively with design and digital colleagues and third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders.
Working in a fast paced environment, the role requires exceptional attention to detail, including regular reviews and proof reading of written and brand content; along with data refinement and analysis.
The essence of this role is to support the Operational and Marketing teams to deliver effective, high quality and informative communications in a timely manner.
This is a leading role with a great salary on offer, you will have:
· 5 years’ experience working with a team of managers in implementation of marketing programs
· 5 years’ experience in managing project deadlines and tasks marketing & communication activities.
· 3 years’ experience working in a media outlet, public relations agency or organisational media team.
· Digital marketing experience across multiple channels – including updating website/CMS and Social media
· Strong team administrative experience including finance management.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Empathy and patience.
· Strong customer orientation ethos.
· High attention to detail and accuracy.
· Tertiary qualified, ideally with a major in Marketing or Business Studies.
Contact me with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about this amazing opportunity.