- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
Are you an SAD/GAD with a brilliant career in integrated communications? Do you have a proven track record in helping grow agency businesses – leading and mentoring teams and implementing new services? My client is a thriving, rapidly-expanding boutique Wellbeing & Good Living creative communications agency seeking a brilliant AD who understands the shifting communications landscape and thrives on playing in the fast-moving algorithm-driven world to deliver success to clients.
Are you looking for that next role to truly make your mark - where you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of communications practitioners, helping to grow a brilliant business, already making waves as a new leader in the Australian communications market?
Reporting in to the CEO and working closely to deliver outstanding work, this role is responsible as a day to day account service lead, you are responsible for proactively identifying and/or creating opportunities to grow the scale and scope of work they do with their existing clients, including the preparation and delivery of high quality sales presentations.
You will be directly responsible for overseeing day to day work output of the team including PR/media results, quality and relevance of thinking, accuracy and profitability. You will work closely with the team in order to achieve goals.
- Create new business and growth opportunities that support the wider business goals. Nurture, grow and develop your clients and be a real team player.
- Develop strategic business growth plans in partnership with the agency founder, including implementation of new service offerings, resourcing, multi-channel integration, increased efficiencies and other innovation to deliver brilliant client results, and faster agency growth.
- Provide day to day hands on leadership to manage the team and traffic work through the agency in a swift and profitable manner with attention to detail and an eye on outstanding client service delivery.
- Build and lead an enthusiastic team, all hungry for learning, with passion and inspiration.
- Maintain and enhance a positive culture and provide a sought-after working environment with both professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Bring proven integrated communications skills to the agency.
- Identify and create opportunities for new business, and on-going innovation for agency success.
- Live the values, strategies, and objectives of the agency, most importantly, honesty, innovation, team-focused & success.
Contact me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.