- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is a modern creative communications agency with a deep heritage in Wellbeing & Good Living Communications, and a heritage in owned and earned. The agency is built around a team of brave, energetic, passionate and creative communications professionals who are driven to deliver best in class client results.
They are looking for an AM/SAM who will be responsible for the supervision of account work performed by more junior staff. You will demonstrate sound working knowledge of integrated PR/Social/Content and Influencers and have a clear understanding of our unique offering.
You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work effectively with a variety of account service team within a specific set of accounts. You will be a team-oriented, adaptable, highly organised, capability driven practitioner who ensures quality delivery against client missions.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Simultaneously supporting the team on managing multiple projects for multiple clients from concept to completion to deliver best in class client service and results across PR/Social/Creative.
- Responsible for PR/Publicity KPIs including but not limited to media pitching and conversion and influencer engagement and leverage.
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of key client information including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Consistently demonstrate excellent research, writing skills, as well as the ability to interact with clients professionally and maintain relationships with media members and other key stakeholders.
- Take initiative to learn about integrating creative, social and PR integration activities.
- Support across all areas of the business including but not limited to administration, event coordination, business development, agency profiling.
- A collegial approach to all stakeholders including colleagues, clients and service providers
- Involved with agency social media management.
- You should demonstrate an increasing understanding of project budget parameters
- Participate in new business development processes including research, audits and preparation of proposal slide decks
- Participate in internal training offering and industry opportunities
- Supervise juniors/interns/trainees and contribute to buddy and mentor program as requested
Contact me about this role at firstname.lastname@example.org