- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is a fast-growing modern creative communications agency with a deep heritage in Wellbeing & Good Living Communications, and a heritage in earned and owned.
They are seeking a smart, business-minded and people-centric Operations Manager to support their business growth, across business, people and culture.
This role would be suited to someone looking for a permanent role, or even a 3-4 day per week role depending on circumstances. It will be office based.
The role of the Operations Manager involves overseeing the effectiveness or efficiency of the systems of the agency with the goal of supporting outstanding client work, delivered profitably for the agency. The Operations Manager will oversee Finance - budgets, timesheets, capacity, utilisation as well as human resources, people and culture. The role works closely with the CEO and/or Leadership Team in achieving business goals.
- Maintain constant communication with internal team including management, staff, and external providers to ensure proper operations of the company
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing agency processes and procedures
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives driven to achieve agency best practice objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget including regular review of all new business proposals and budgets
- Assessment ongoing of P&L
- Manage resourcing for all projects including identifying new staffing requirements
- Managing billable, non-billable and recoverable hours to ensure profitability
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to management team
- Support the CEO with recruitment activities as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Lead business operations of the business, including setup, processes for profitable outcomes across all needs, working with key roles within the agency
- Conduct regular performance reviews with employees in association with the nominated leader
- Support the CEO as required in activities across the board
· A born leader who understands commercial success coupled with a happy high performing team
· Collaborative and focussed on team and business success
· Values driven with honesty, integrity and confidentiality as key.
· Professionalism based on integrity. Humble but not afraid to shine.
· The ability to think laterally, strategically and realistically
· Positive, energetic attitude and the ability to work under pressure
· A willingness to “pitch in” where required. No job too big or small.
· Ability to manage a team with varying personalities
· Works cooperatively and proactively with peers
· A can-do attitude, backed by speedy and accurate work
· Results driven
Contact me for a chat about this opportunity at email@example.com