- Day rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We are looking for a DesignOps Manager for a newly created role, where you will be coming onboard to support the Global DesignOps Lead.
This role offers an amazing opportunity for someone looking to move into a DesignOps focus – your experience to date may have focused upon digital studio / design team organisation, design operations, program management or project management.
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, with great interpersonal and problem solving skills, combined with experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
This role is an initial 12 month contract, with view to extend & / or convert into a permanent placement.
- International role with a global impact, working with design teams located across the world
- Supporting seven product and design teams
- Managing projects & processes with a strategic lens
- Creating efficiencies and optimising projects to add value to the global business
- Working with the DesignOps Lead to support ongoing initiatives, plus drive and own specific initiatives that increase operational efficiencies across the global design teams
- Enabling the company to increase the quality & efficiency of Design output through optimised tools, aligned processes, and methodologies
- Executing initiatives to grow team culture & develop industry expertise
- Circa 4yrs experience with the design process
- Background in product, visual design, content or UX Research
- Familiar with end-to-end design / product / delivery / project process
- Comfortable working with remote, globally located teams
- Highly organised approach, with great attention to detail
- A strong communicator & problem-solver
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Able to perform and improvise under tight timelines and changing environments with guidance from leadership.
- Ability to manage, own, maintain, and communicate key metrics
- Data driven approach, knowing how to leverage research and data to inform insightful strategy, process improvements, and operational decisions
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Identify opportunities that include both quick wins and systemic change
In essence you will be helping keep the teams on track, so they can focus on designing, building and shipping amazing products and experiences.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.