- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is a leading Global fin tech company, with a brilliant reputation and culture, they are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic PR professional to join the team. This is a contract role until end of July 2021.
The ideal candidate has a combination of tech, corporate and consumer experience, experience managing or working with an agency, thrives in a fast-paced and data-driven environment and can work cross-functionally with marketing, corporate affairs, product, HR and the leadership team to achieve the both internal and external communications goals.
They are also looking for someone who is strategic and creative, with a passion for integrated communications. Reporting into the Head of Communications in Australia, this role will dabble in all elements of communications from internal engagement to crafting newsworthy campaigns, product PR, influencer management and thought leadership.
What you'll bring
● Prior end-to-end experience delivering external communications campaigns or programs for or on behalf of a brand or business.
● Proven understanding and experience working in an integrated fashion, with brand marketing, social media, customer success, product teams etc.
● Solid understanding of media landscape and established media relationships.
● Skilled verbal & visual storyteller across media. Ability to crystalise business goals, metrics and financial data into powerful narratives.
● Enjoys being hands-on and can easily flex between strategy and detailed execution. You can set the vision and have creativity and execution ability to bring it to life.
● You are data-driven, innovative, scrappy and take pride in your ability to make something out of nothing. Passionate about testing new ideas to improve impact.
● Experience managing the profiles and/or consulting to senior executives
● Great people skills: diplomacy, integrity and presence that enables you to build strong relationships and work effectively across organisations.
● Self-starter that can work independently. You are organised yet flexible, resilient, comfortable with ambiguity and adapt easily to change.
● 7-8 years minimum communications/media storytelling experience.
What you’ll do:
● Build and execute the internal communications program in Australia.
● Contribute to the external PR program by managing campaigns, product PR, influencer, executive engagement etc.
● Collaborates on integrated delivery of media relations, internal communications, speaking engagements, influencer programs, social and thought leadership content.
● Crafts ownable, compelling narratives and messaging for the business, brand, product innovations and customer experience.
● Manages the PR agency to secure stories in top media outlets and influential sites.
● Support news announcements and development of customer & employee case studies. Translate stories into compelling content that engages external and internal audiences.
● Media train and prep key spokespeople. Lead development of talking points and keynote presentations.
● Build measurability into PR programs, glean insights and continuously improve efficiency and impact of investments. Report-out monthly to broader organisation and present at quarterly business reviews.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a real go getter with great stakeholder management skills and a passion for internal and external communications. You will be available immediately; a great day rate and culture is on offer. Contact me at email@example.com
Fuel the success of small businesses and start-ups across Australia. Give them elegant, intuitive web, mobile and cloud innovation that helps them do more, create more and be more. With over five million customers, our QuickBooks brand is already the world’s leading cloud accounting solution. And here in Australia we’re a fast-growing start-up. One that’s supported by a Fortune 500 US tech firm globally ranked as a great place to work. Join us and you’ll help shape how we grow and what we do. Thrive on our energy and entrepreneurial spirit. And collaborate with enthusiastic, creative problem-solvers who are proud of the difference they make. In the process, you’ll do the best work of your life. It’s work that has real purpose too: improving people's financial lives so profoundly, they can't imagine going back to the old way.