- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is looking for an experienced SAM (property focused) through to a senior AD (consumer focused) with SAD/GM potential to join it’s Sydney Public Relations team.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management and the ongoing strategic direction, growth, profitability and counsel of the agency’s high-profile property, consumer and retail clients.
This role is perfectly suited to someone who has proven experience providing professional, innovative, attentive, high quality and results-driven PR and communications services to clients. Integral to the role is supporting the senior management team driving new business for the agency. There would be a greater requirement for business and operations support from a SAD/GM role.
The suitable candidate must have either PR agency or in-house communications experience and be a team leader who is passionate about supporting the culture of the company.
- Manage the strategic direction and growth of clients.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of accounts ensuring that campaign/client outcomes are exceptional.
- Produce and proof a range of communications materials to an expectational standard, including complex media releases, senior stakeholder briefing documents, speeches and scripts, creative strategies and Q&As
- Use your excellent understanding of social, digital and traditional media to deliver high levels of editorial and large-scale integrated campaigns
- Develop new, creative and innovative ideas for clients.
- Direct and manage staff, ensuring effective mix of technical tuition and mentoring.
- Assist with new business procurement by cultivating leads, engaging contacts throughout proposal process and winning new business.
- Prepare and submit outstanding and regular reports for clients, upward reporting to senior management and regular, positive information sharing with team.
- Assist in new business procurement via contributing to and leading proposals, cultivating leads, engaging contacts throughout proposal process.
- Management of client budgets
- Some domestic travel will be required.
Job Specific Skills & Experience
- Agency experience but given the specific nature of the industry this candidate may currently be client side.
- Property and/or retail property experience (residential real estate, residential project marketing, master planned communities, commercial – industrial/office, shopping centre/destination).
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of global market trends, industry news and competitor activities.
- No less than 6 years’ experience in senior public relations/corporate communications/marketing role.
- Excellent proven account management skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Strong verbal communicator and proficient presenter
- Well-developed communications, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Seeking to work in a small agile team environment, whilst still connected to a large-scale team based in Melbourne.
- Seeking a flat structure where the opportunity exists to work autonomously whilst also collaborating with team.
- Seeking diversity in client base – not all ongoing retained work so it’s a very agile and dynamic environment.
Give me a call about this great role on (02) 8667 8888 or send me your CV at email@example.com