- Remote - Melbourne
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
This is an initial 3 month contract for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who brings extensive Social Media expertise. Our client is a well known iconic destination and this opportunity sits within their newly formed centralised National team. As a member of this tribe, you will have the opportunity to be immersed in modern marketing practices, consumer behaviours and the changing face of retail, including strategic partnerships and campaign development to attract and retain their retailers and consumers
The key purpose of the Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager is to lead a team of digital marketing professionals across all facets in the digital space. The Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager will be responsible for defining the Digital Marketing roadmap in conjunction with the Head of Marketing, Digital and Loyalty.
- Develop the Digital Marketing roadmap which will deliver an automated, personalised and seamless experience for the consumer
- Review and improve the way in which we engage with our audience in the digital space nurturing a connected ecosystem
- Own the use and direction of the marketing technology platforms along with the Digital Marketing Product & Platform Manager
- Conduct and produce post implementation analysis and reports with actionable insights
- Manage all digital/online marketing, including Website, Consumer Database, Social Media and Wi-Fi
- Develop strategies that enable personalisation and targeting of marketing segments, including but not limited to the utilisation of Pixels, Cookies, Retargeting, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Google Tag Manager and Display initiatives
- Plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing strategies including SEO and SEM strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing initiatives, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimisation in order to maximise customer value
- Develop acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns and always on programs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies whilst running tests to improve performance
- Evaluate and continuously improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Manage and collaborate with internal stakeholders and agencies to ensure optimal channel performance
- Work with retailers to foster long term relationships and imbed partnerships into the digital marketing roadmap
- Manage the content element of the function, including direct leadership of the Content Managers, by using information, such as metrics and statistics about the target customers' demographics and preferences to create multimedia content that acquires, retains and engages the audience. Develop content strategies aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Manage the Social Media element of the function, including direct leadership of the Social Media Manager, to drive organisational objectives and brand ambition, across existing and emerging channels to ensure we build meaningful connections with all our communities. Develop best practice, inspiring social media strategy supporting others to embrace social media in a way that positively builds brand and reputation
You will bring:
- You will be an experienced digital and social marketer with proven ability in defining and developing effective results driven marketing strategies.
- You will understand a customer life cycle, be experienced in managing programs with customer behaviour at their heart, and a demonstrated track record in embedding customer experience thinking across teams.
- You will have a strategic mindset with the ability to guide and influence in a complex environment, drive a long-term approach to maximising value and executing the strategic priorities of the organisation.
- You are digitally savvy and aware with the mindset and capabilities to drive and execute a seamless customer and business experience.
- You have a clear focus on implementing best-in-class digital solutions and can effectively leverage cross-functional capabilities to deliver enhanced value to customers, share accountability for growth, and implement effective processes and tools that maximise operational synergies.
- You recognize, harness and reward the power of team contributions to business outcomes, driven by the information and insights needed to drive effective decision-making that leads to our overall improved business performance.
- You drive ownership and accountability of individual input and innovate to enhance performance and align your team through a shared strategic vision. You will be recognised as someone who fosters teamwork through recognition and appreciation of all team contributions, and who builds capability and role models company values, behaviours and visions across your teams, to build true experts who are primed for future succession
- Retail sector experience is highly desirable
Please send your c.v across: firstname.lastname@example.orgSave & Post