- Melbourne or Sydney, Australia
- Start date:
- Jan/Feb 2021
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have a new freelance position for a Senior UI/UX Designer, starting in Jan/Feb, and running for 3-6 months. You will be working with a very well known financial services corporate.
- The type of initiatives you'll be working on is uplifting and improving the online application journeys/experience for products e.g. how customers apply, selecting the right product, background details, document upload function etc.
- The role will be more on the UI end, but they do need someone who understands UX (Double Diamond design process, interaction design and journey based design).
- UI design across different devices (mobile > desktop) and know how to translate design requirements to developers.
- Since the team is working on online applications for multiple products, the problems can be complex and they require a designer with strong problem solving skills who is able to design for online customer journeys. You must be able to understand business and customer needs, to articulate the problem you are trying to solve, and show your design process.
- Ideally experience with online product applications or previous experience working for a large financial services company.
- A strong understanding of design thinking principles
- A collaborative attitude is crucial, with the ability to give and receive feedback in a clear and diplomatic manner.
- They are seeking an experienced designer, and are open to either a Senior or a very strong Mid.
- NB: the client's offices are based in Melbourne CBD, and will be moving to a hybrid onsite/remote model in the NY. Remote Sydney options also considered.
To apply, please send through your CV & Folio.