- Sydney (initially remote)
- Start date:
- January 2021
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm currently looking for a talented UI/UX DESIGNER with strong UI craft capabilities, for a high profile financial services client.
The role starts in January 2021, runs through until the end March 2021, with likelihood of extending a further 6mths until end September.
This is a great opportunity for a talented UI / UX candidate, with solid end-to-end skills and the ability to deliver refined UI Design solutions. We are looking to see projects / case studies that combine great storytelling, UX problem solving and UI Design.
Experience with online product applications and/or previous financial services sector experience would be ideal.
Our client is seeking an experienced designer, and are open to either a Senior or a very strong Midweight level.
Within this role you will be:
• Focused on uplifting and improving the online application journeys / experience for products e.g. how customers apply, selecting the right product, background details, document upload function etc.
• Looking to solve complex problems and will be involved with the whole UX process.
• Calling upon your solid interaction design skills, journey/user flow based UI design skill across different devices (mobile > desktop)
• Translating design requirements to developers.
• Showcasing strong scoping and planning skills
• Working in a collaborative manner, with the ability to give and receive feedback in a clear and diplomatic manner.
Please note this role is joining a team mainly based in Melbourne, for a company with offices in Sydney as well. This role will initially be working remote, there is a view for a return to onsite work in the future but logistics / timeframes for this are yet to be determined.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR UX / UI ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.