- Sydney (initially remote)
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm searching for a talented freelancer/s with skills across Digital / UI Design &/or UI/ UX Design, to join a high profile retail client.
Experience with apps & ecommerce would be ideal.
The placement will be initially working remote, but maybe blended with onsite work if the placement extends.
> ROLE 1 - DIGITAL / UI DESIGNER: The initial requirement will be starting ASAP and need a Digital / UI Designer able to hit the ground running to support with a range of BAU projects. These may range in size, but will mainly be focused on picking up small projects for design springs and pumping out work. This may encompass campaign deliverables or work associated with the ecommerce website redesign. This will be running through to March/April 2021 (3-4 months).
> ROLE 2 - UI / UX DESIGNER: In the new year we will be looking for a UI / UX Designer with app / product design experience. You will be joining a team that includes Senior UX Researcher, so having end-to-end skills that include final UI design deliverables is essential.
• hands on through to pixel perfect UI design deliverables
• ability to wireframe, prototype and run through to MVP / go live product
• Experience across web & mobile is essential
• Work may encompass elements from the ecommerce website redesign, or could be focused on the mobile app.
• Experience working on other retail digital interface designs (kiosk, touch screens etc) would be highly valuable
• Working knowledge of Figma preferred
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR UX / UI ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.