- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
An opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Owner to join the digital delivery squad of a leading enterprise. Our client's mission is to deliver simple, seamless and trusted digital experiences that meet the needs of every customer every time.
With an extensive digital transformation programme to be delivered throughout 2021 the Digital Product Owner will be a key lead across a number of digital capability builds. It's an initial 6 month contract with scope for extension.
- As the key digital lead within an established agile team you will build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Leading by example and applying lean agile practices you will create an inclusive environment and encourage a test and learn approach
- Planning work flows, resources, capabilities and prepare team backlog and reviews
- Lead the program backlog refinement and preparation for sprint planning
- As the person responsible for requirements, you have an essential role in the team demo, reviewing and accepting stories. You will also participate in the Sprint Retrospective, where the teams gather to improve their processes.
- You will lead continuous optimisation of the product to improve customer experience and deliver business benefit.
To be succssful:
- Sound experience in project environment with proven ability to work with complex programs with multiple interdependencies.
- Experience working with internal teams and vendors in delivery demonstrating alignment with business strategy and targets
- Experience with Agile development and delivery methodologies
- Experience with customer centred design principles and tools
- Demonstrated digital product management experience
- Several years experience delivering projects across digital sales and service channels and domains is ideal
- Track record in developing and delivering digital channel optimisation initiatives
- Experience in working with IT vendors, in delivering digital capability
Please reach out: