- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have a permanent role for a Senior Front End Developer with a large retail/property corporate.
- 90% will be hands on development using React, Redux & TypeScript, and c.10% more DevOps, monitoring and ensuring the stablity of all websites.
- You must have experience with AWS and Version Control Tools (Git/SVN).
- You will report into the Head of Engineering and work closely with dev, data engineers, architects and design teams.
- The business is keen to kick off some new initiaives this year, including investing in AR, AI and improving their mobile app.
- The role will require good collaboration with stakeholders who are providing requirements, to ensure consistency of approach to absorb projects back into the team
- You will be required to work both autonomously and within a team whilst providing creative solutions to difficult problems.
This role would suit a Senior React Developer who is passionate about their work and new technologies.
Please note, this role is Melbourne based - currently the engineering team is fully remote, but they are likely to be moving to a hybrid WFH/onsite model at some stage this year. Their HQ is in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.