- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is looking to hire an exceptional PR Account Manager to work hand in hand with Owner and Managing Director, in driving the business forward.
The role would involve working closely with MD and the rest of the team on delivering outstanding results for our clients. The role would be fully remote, working from home alongside our experienced team. If you’re loving working from home and would like to make the switch to a permanent, full time remote role, this could be the perfect move for you.
My client is different from other PR agencies, bringing big business experience to small and medium sized businesses and not-for-profits. They get real results and have a reputation for guaranteed media coverage for businesses that might not appear particularly newsworthy. As a results-driven business, they charge their clients for outcomes, not time. They make their budgets work hard for them and don’t stop until they get the results they want. Plus, their specialist issues management team means they not only lift their clients’ profiles, but protect them.
They are a fully remote business that understands the importance of flexibility and achieving a healthy work/life balance.
They are looking for an exceptional communicator who understands the importance of getting results for their clients. If you love account management, have exceptional communication skills and want to learn from some of the best in the business (ask about their highly experienced team) while having the autonomy to make your own mark, then this unique role could be the perfect fit. Their ideal candidate will have a minimum of six years of communications experience, plus:
● Exceptional account management skills such as meeting and managing deadlines.
● Know how to manage clients and be one step ahead in predicting their needs.
● Have strong media contacts (an absolute must) and the ability to develop and secure media coverage for both corporate and consumer clients.
● Strategic smarts, including an understanding of how to use clever media angles to achieve cut through.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Ability to work autonomously, be proactive and highly self-driven, curious and accountable.
This is truly a unique position, with the ability to work from home and have a degree of flexibility around your hours and structure of work. You will work with a remote team but have access to exceptional processes and procedures that will help hone your account management skills.
Contact me and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8667 8888 for a confidential chat.