- 3004, Melbourne, Australia
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have a great opportunity to join the in-house studio of a well-known Australian retail chain! You would be focused on the illustration, design/development and packaging design of stationery products.
- They are open to considering recent graduates, up to mid-weight level, and either permanent or freelance.
- At junior level, they are looking for someone with a passion for designing product for retail, with a flair for vector illustration and an interest in colour, playful typography, and character creation. Handwriting is extremely important - they can teach you the tools and how to set up art for their suppliers, but a natural illustrative ability, paired with an eye for design, is crucial.
- For more experienced designers, they are looking for the above skill-set but with relevant work history in Product Design/Development, Packaging and Licensed Design.
- Please note, the role will be based onsite in their offices near CBD (3004).
To apply, please send through your CV & Folio.