- 3004, Melbourne, Australia
- $50-65k package, depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have a great opportunity for a Junior Designer to join the in-house studio of a well-known Australian retail chain! You would be focused on the illustration, design/development and packaging design of stationery products.
- At junior level, they are looking for someone with a passion for designing product for retail, with a flair for vector illustration and an interest in colour, playful typography, and character creation. They can teach you the tools and how to set up art for their suppliers, but a natural illustrative ability, paired with an eye for design, is crucial.
- Any work history in Illustration, Product Design/Development, Packaging and Licensed Design would be beneficial.
- Please note, the role will be based onsite in their offices near CBD (3004).
To apply, please send through your CV & Folio.