- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Dexter Miller
We are currently representing a business who provides education and career services for Data, Cyber & IT professionals. They accelerate and develop careers through their network of education and industry partners to maximise job opportunities and promotions. Their main focus is connecting the growing big data and cyber industry with education programs and qualified professionals at all stages of their career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with directors and the academic board with the planning and implementation of the cyber security program
- Deliver instructions and write curriculum, including teaching, advising, and content development.
- Work closely with your instructional team to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Collaborate alongside staff in order to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through the development of real world projects that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning complex subjects.
- Contribute to the material and direction of an expanding curriculum, ensuring the course remains cutting-edge and effective for students.
Skills and Qualifications
- You have previous cyber security or engineering teaching experience, through a course, workshop, team training, etc.
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and paths of the newest generation of cyber security professionals.
- You are eager to join a fast-growing education business.
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional cyber security and consulting experience.
- You have experience with data security, education, training and awareness - social engineering, phishing, hacking etc, strategies to prevent employees from becoming victims of hacking, knowledge of raining and awareness programs for your organisation.
- You can demonstrate experience with penetration testing
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role. This role is completely remote so we would consider applications outside of NSW who are able to start on the 16th February. \
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Dexter - email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.