- $200K - $250K
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
One of the fastest growing Australian brands within the fashion retail sector, our client emerged in late 2006 as a start-up retailer and now trades over 250 stores in over 19 countries globally. They have successfully bucked the trend within a highly competitive market to continuously grow and innovate.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful Australian Global retailer who are always working hard to be kinder to our people and our planet, championing ethical supply and developing sustainable environmental practices at every stage of their business.
As the General Manager of Digital & eCommerce you will be responsible for growing the eCommerce business through the development of a robust and agile strategy, coupled with the execution of digital marketing strategies across both brand and performance to drive revenue growth.
This is a role where you will be able to flex both your eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Customer and User experience muscles
- Leading, inspiring and developing the eCommerce and Digital Marketing teams and fostering a collaborative high performing environment
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing.
- Elevate the user experience including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- SEM: Develop and implement an SEM strategy to drive increased sales online. Daily management and monitoring of SEM campaigns as well as test and trial of new search marketing initiatives for acquisition and retention.
- SEO: develop and implement an SEO strategy and activity to drive increased organic traffic and sales online
- Management of 3rd parties’ agencies.
- Manage the eCommerce and Digital annual budget.
- Create, manage and oversee digital marketing campaign strategies, including both paid and social activity including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram to increase sales, conversion rates and revenue.
- Continually evaluate digital marketing technologies and identify new practices and process trends to keep at the forefront of developments in online marketing.
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices, consulting on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce and Digital principles are incorporated.
To be successful:
- Be a natural leader with strong problem-solving skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Digital Marketing/eCommerce practitioner with high levels of optimisation skills.
- Experienced in Digital Projects and enhancements working with a development team.
- Excellent self-motivator, with the initiative to ask questions of data with the drive to then find the answer
- Has demonstrated experience in managing teams, and mentoring to success
- Awareness of the multi- channel environment and the ability to identify new opportunities
- Thorough campaign planning & customer lifecycle management
- Strong understanding of retail branding and the ability to deliver an online solution.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work to deadlines
- Customer focused and understands customer purchase processes and mapping
- The ability to produce and analyse accurate data, reports and drive actionable insights
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills including the ability to operate effectively and collaboratively in both a group situation and autonomously
Please contact Zena Nicolson
Mobile: 0400 986 855