- Sydney (initially remote)
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We are currently looking for 4 X SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNERS to join a high profile retailer to support their digital transformation journey.
These PERMANENT roles offer a great opportunity to join a retail brand early in their digital transformation journey, you will form part of a core team as they shift towards a customer focused and digitally led future vision and shape the future vision of their omnichannel retail offering.
The client is currently considering part time (3 days per week / 24 hours per week) for 1 of these roles, the other 3 roles are offered as full time.
You will be joining a talented and passionate team all focused upon further developing and transforming the brand for their customer base, with new digital platforms and avenues to enable the best accessibility, usability and integration of their services into their everyday lives.
If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer experiences; and have a passion for working in the e-commerce / retail space, this would be a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for people who can create a strategic contribution with their digital expertise, bolstering the online offering, ensuring all touchpoints align, elevating marketing initiatives and enabling the smooth transition of the brands digital transformation.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE:
- tasked with bringing the brand & customer plan to life
- executing high quality, consistent, customer first multi channel creative
- working collaboratively to deliver creative, digital, social and content solutions that meet business objectives and customers needs
- embracing end-to-end design thinking, from concept through to technical production and delivery.
- demonstrating a solid understanding of the digital landscape including trends, usability and accessibility in order to develop customer first creative.
- 5+ years relevant studio experience
- Experience creating conceptual design solutions for digital outputs
- Experience working within digital / brand guidelines
- A customer-centric mindset, with an interest in brand experience & user experience
- Familiar with technical constraints associated with digital outputs (considerations when designing for responsive sites, mobile etc)
- Interest in accessibility, inclusive design and awareness of web standards
- Interest in emerging trend
- Experience with animation / motion graphics / storyboarding to create engaging digital interactions would be highly valued
THE CLIENT OFFERING:
Joining this high profile brand early in their digital transformation journey, you will form part of a core team who will shape the future vision of their omnichannel retail offering.
Great salary and career development with supportive leadership and a client that embraces innovative & flexible work culture.
***Please note: We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.