- Melbourne, Australia (hybrid remote/onsite)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have a great opportunity for a Creative Developer / UX Engineer to join the Design System team of a large corporate.
- This is a small, start-up esque team within a much larger organisation. You will be working in agile, with stand ups and sprints etc.
- It would suit a Senior Front End Developer who is strong in React, who has a creative mindset, and who is adept with user orientated patterns and interaction.
- You must have worked with a design system before, either as an active contributor, or in maintaining it.
- The expectation is that there will be a lot of autonomy in this role so you must be able to work independently, as well as possessing strong collaborative skills to interact with design teams
- It would be advantageous to either have worked for a large enterprise business or agency side
- This is an initial 6 month day rate role with a view to extend. It is likely to be a mix of remote and onsite work - Melbourne based.
To apply, please send through your CV.