- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
- Exciting Australian Consumer, Food, FMCG, Sport, and Lifestyle PR Agency
- Big brand clients and HUGE development potential
- Creative team with great culture and perks
Would you like to join one of Australia’s most exciting new PR ventures? My client has a superb PR AC/AE level role, working across their food, sport and consumer brands. If you are a driven and media savvy AC or AE we want to talk to you.
This role will really allow you to gain amazing exposure, working directly with and Account Manager and Director and Founder. If you have a passion and drive and ambition to be part of something new and exciting, and want to really excel in your career, then this is the role for you!
You’ll find the team to be smart and persistent, with very high standards. They are supportive of their colleagues and aim to create an environment in which they can all to do their best work.
You will be a real go getter, driven, a great writer and a media gun. Consumer PR experience and strong local media relationships, great pitching experience and a creative spark is a must.
You will have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a PR agency/ internship
- Consumer, food, sport or FMCG experience
- A desire to learn and develop professionally
- Excellent writing skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications
In return you will get:
- Supportive, smart colleagues
- Big brand clients and projects
- Mentoring, internal and external training and industry memberships
- Great offices and cool location
- Good work life balance and culture
If this sounds like the role for you contact me asap on (02) 8667 8888 or send me your CV to email@example.com for a chat.