- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
- Exciting Australian Consumer, Food, FMCG, Sport, and Lifestyle PR Agency
- Big brand clients and HUGE development potential
- Creative team with great culture and perksWould you like to join one of Australia’s most exciting new PR ventures? My client has a superb PR AM level role, working across their food, sport and consumer brands. If you are a strong, experienced and media savvy Account Manager we want to talk to you.
This role will really allow you to gain amazing exposure, working directly with the Director and Founder. If you have a passion and drive and ambition to be part of something new and exciting, and want to really excel in your career, then this is the role for you!
You’ll find the team to be smart and persistent, with very high standards. They are supportive of their colleagues and aim to create an environment in which they can all to do their best work.
You will be a real go getter, driven, a great writer and a media gun. Consumer PR experience and strong local media relationships, great pitching experience and a creative spark is a must.
You will have:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a consumer PR agency
- Consumer, food, sport or FMCG experience essential
- A desire to learn and develop professionally
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong media knowledge and contacts
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications
In return you will get:
- Supportive, smart colleagues
- Big brand clients and projects
- Mentoring, internal and external training and industry memberships
- Role can be based either in Sydney or remotely
- Good work life balance and culture
If this sounds like the role for you contact me asap on (02) 8667 8888 or send me your CV to email@example.com for a chat.