- Melbourne, Australia
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
Roll up, roll up - I have an awesome opportunity for a Creative Manager to join the in-house team of an Australian beauty brand!! Based in Melbourne, this is a full time permanent position.
Driving the brand and marketing objectives into clear creative strategies, you will lead and execute the creative direction into an attractive visual presence across omni-channel and traditional marketing platforms.
You will lead and grow a creative hub of designers, overseeing the creation of outstanding and innovative multi-platform brand assets, content, and campaign / promotional material that is highly effective, consistent, and designed to meet overall global brand objectives.
By introducing new systems and processes, you will allow the brand to scale their operations as they continue to grow globally. You will not only lead a best-in-class design team but also impart your workflows cross-functionally with the greater marketing team.
- c.7+ years' experience in a creative concepting or marketing/brand role
- Considerable experience in a leadership role, building, leading and managing a team with a creative branding focus
- Experience managing and approving brand assets and finished art across areas including social, digital, POS and packaging
- Experience implementing workflow processes and systems to ensure the successful
- delivery of a very high volume of design jobs
- Strong copywriting background with experience working with design and art direction teams
- Ability to present concepts, create storyboards and provide recommendations
- Experience in Art Direction and/or Creative Direction
- Beauty Industry experience would be highly desirable, or FMCG brands catering to the millennial / Gen Z demographic, sold online and in-store
This is an incredible opportunity to lead and grow the creative team of an awesome Australian beauty brand! To apply, please provide your CV & folio.