- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
My client is looking for a Senior UX Design to provide user-focused design services and deliverables to enable the successful delivery of continuous value IT projects together with the business.
The role contributes to the User Experience Design team to enable the successful delivery of IT projects, grow the business understanding of usability and accessibility, and ensure guidelines and policy around accessibility and usability are maintained and adhered to.
The role also provides services to and works together with areas such as Diversity and Inclusion, Digital Experience and Strategic Engagement.
The role will have a key specialist knowledge around designing and testing for accessibility and WCAG compliance.
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in Agile delivery teams (+3-5 years) in the role of User Experience Designer across platforms and products such as mobile, web, BPM, CRM and Asset Management
- Experience with developing wireframes, behavioural specifications, personas and prototype concepts
- Proficient understanding of Responsive Design methodologies and product design experience
- Expertise with visual design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, XD, Figma.
- Experience using Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
- Ability to design work that will comply with WCAG 2.1 AA standards
A competitive salary will be offered to value your experience. If this sounds like your next career move please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat